This section provides signposted links to datasets available for local areas. These datasets can be used for targeting, monitoring, priority setting and performance management at a neighbourhood level.
There are a number of ways to find the dataset you are looking for:
- Browse by theme: The datasets on this website are organised by theme - to view the datasets under a specific theme use the links on the left of the page.
- Browse by equalities group: In recognition of the need for improved monitoring and assessment of key communities of interest, the system provides lists of datasets broken down by equalities groups. These can be accessed using the links on the right of the page under the heading ‘view by equalities group’.
- Advanced Search: You can also search for key words in one or all themes using the search function.
- Narrow down your search: If the list of datasets for a specific theme or search is too long, you can use the filters to narrow down the results shown. By selecting one or more of the check-boxes at the top of the list and clicking on "Apply" you can choose to show only sub-district resources, resources that are regularly updated, resources that are available for different age, gender and ethnic groups, or resources that are available for several time-points.
- National Indicator Set: Selecting 'view by NIS' on the navigation bar on the right hand side of the Datasets page, enables users to access data and information relating to the National Indicator Set.
- Index of Multiple Deprivation: Selecting 'IMD' on the navigation bar on the right hand side of the Datasets page, enables users to access data and information relating to Index of Multiple Deprivation (IMD).